Attention all patients! To make the most of your upcoming appointment with us, please take note of the following instructions:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking, including dosage and frequency.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Be prepared to discuss your medical history, symptoms, and any concerns you may have.
- Wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothing to allow for a physical examination if needed.
We look forward to seeing you at our clinic and providing you with the highest quality of care. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!”
Healthy aging is all about taking care of your body and mind as you get older. Here are some tips to help you age gracefully and maintain your health:
- Stay active by engaging in regular exercise, such as walking, swimming, or yoga.
- Eat a balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Stay socially engaged by connecting with friends, family, or community groups.
- Practice stress-reducing techniques, such as meditation or deep breathing exercises.
- Get enough sleep each night to support your physical and mental health.
- Stay up-to-date with recommended health screenings and tests.
Remember, it’s never too late to start prioritizing your health! By taking care of your body and mind, you can age gracefully and maintain your quality of life. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for guidance and support in staying healthy as you age. We’re here to help you thrive!
The Government of New Brunswick recently released a self assessment tool. Find the tool here.
Please note: Uptown Family Medicine is NOT currently accepting new patients.
If you do not have a family doctor, you can register with Patient Connect NB and will be assigned to one on a first-come, first-serve basis. “http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/health/Hospital-Services/content/Patient_Connect_NB.html”
If you do not have a family doctor and require medical attention, please present to the nearest emergency department or walk-in clinic. “https://www.nbms.nb.ca/walk-in-clinics/”
We are located on the 2nd floor, above the Lawtons pharmacy in the regent mall.
Our address is:
1381 Regent Street, Suite 201
Fredericton, NB, E3C 1A2
You can enter the clinic by stairs or elevator, accessing them through the Lawtons store.
What to bring
On your first visit, please arrive 10-15 minutes early as we will have a form for you to complete. If you wish to complete this before arriving you can download and print the form here New Patient Health Questionnaire. We will also have a letter that introduces our clinic policies to you and allows us to get to know your health needs better.
At each subsequent visit, ensure that you bring:
- Your up-to-date medicare card
- Please bring all medications (including over the counter medications) to every appointment.
We are looking forward to meeting you and hope to be your primary source of health care.
Uptown Family Medicine